Clear all

Scotty's Introduction

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@scotty)
Topic starter  

Hello, I'm Scotty.

I found the Jedi Conclave when looking for a place where I could learn about Jediism and become a Jedi.Β 

I've always been interested in Philosophy, as it helps to enrich life and observe it. I've always been interested in religions or Philosophies that are inspired by the East, come from the East, or have to do with non-attachment and calmness. I believe that those philosophies can help me a lot.

I love animals, and I feel like I can connect with them better than I can connect with humans (I feel social anxiety). However, connecting with people online is pretty simple. I just don't feel that attached to people. My favorite animals are foxes, wolves, dogs, and cats (both wild and domesticated... I'm not going near wild cats though, for my safety).Β 

I am close with about 2 or 3 people. I don't feel the need to be close with that many people, as it would feel like I'm forcing myself to be close to them or attached to them.Β 

I have a lot of intense emotions, so learning about Jediism and becoming a Jedi would probably help me a lot. I'd rather not become a Sith (though it sounds cool), because I believe that it would bring suffering (I'd be basically swimming in my negative emotions).Β 

Thank you,

Scotty (He/Him pronouns)

Darcy-Raine Winterthorn
(@arisaig-winterthorn)

Welcome to the Conclave!

Knight of the Conclave
Council Head of Public Relations

Battlemaster
Pronouns: They/Them
Apprentice(s): None, Applicants Welcome
Former Apprentices: Ausar Vos, the late Knight Kasumi

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc