Notifications
Clear all

Kimba's Introduction

1 Posts
1 Users
2 Likes
(@kimba)
Topic starter  

Greetings from the frozen wasteland of Hoth! OK, maybe just Canada but it sure looks and feels like Hoth today. 🙂 I'm Kimba, and I found this place through the Facebook page, and through recommendations of friends. I've walked the Path of the Jedi for several decades, and have always been a bit of a loner. When the Internet became a thing, and online Orders sprung up, I stayed away, not really being a person who likes the Forum format. My wife and I live happily with our fur kids, a dog (Cowboy Corgi) named Solo and my Palomino mare Luna. I'm heavily into Equestrian pursuits, and have been a Horseman most of my life. I've also studied martial arts and spiritual arts my entire life as well, including becoming a Reiki Master. As far as being a Jedi Realist, I've come to a place in my life where I crave Community and I no longer find satisfaction in walking this path alone. I'm hoping to join all of you and both share what I have learned over the years, and what I have taught past Padawans I've had the pleasure to work with, as well as learn from all of you. We never stop learning, never stop growing, and that's one of the things I love about this Path as well as love about Life. It's an honour and a pleasure to be here. May the Force be with you all, now and always. 

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved